Pattie Elementary Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) Program
Check out more information from the Watch D.O.G.S. program with this link: http://signup.com/go/Q2TGFC
Our goal at Pattie Elementary is to have a dad, granddad, uncle, or other male family member present every day during the school year! Please consider becoming a member of Pattie Elementary WATCH D.O.G.S and help to support not only your child but also many other students in school who will benefit from your time and energy!
WATCH D.O.G.S daily duties will vary with school needs, but typical activities include helping with arrival and dismissal, having lunch with your child, assisting in your child's and other students' classes, hanging out in recess, etc. Please let us know if there are ways you can use your skills or knowledge to specifically help our students. We will definitely work with you in this area to maximize your time and skills.
* An appreciative staff and school family
* Being recognized on the morning announcements
* High-fives from many students
* A feeling that you made a positive difference in many students' lives
Here's how to volunteer:
1) Click this link to register online: http://signup.com/go/Q2TGFC
2) Review the options listed and choose the date(s) that work for your schedule.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the WATCH D.O.G.S School Representative or Top Dog Coordinator to sign you up manually.
Remember, we are using WATCH D.O.G.S to help our school stay safe. All daily volunteers will sign-in at the office with their ID and receive the daily WATCH D.O.G.S schedule.
For questions about our Pattie Elementary WATCH D.O.G.S program please contact Mr. Burton who is the WATCH D.O.G.S School Representative, and also the School Counselor, at 703.670.3173 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Andy East our Top Dog Coordinator at 813.549.9550, or email email@example.com.